The OsloPrice : $134,000
- 83 m²
The Oslo – 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 83 sqm internal space ideal for a small home. holiday home, holiday accommodation unit or rental granny flat in permissible states.
Price – Complete Modular home estimate:
i. Unit Costs: Standard Finish – $104,000
ii. Installation, Site work & Transport costs – approx $20,000 (e.g. a 200 ton crane can cost $20,000 per day).
iii. Connections to services (electric/plumbing) – $5,000 – $10,000.
iv. Council Approval & Council Contributions – this can be $5000 – $10,000.
Featuring a ‘spacious vibe’, with high ceilings throughout & 3 separated bedrooms for privacy.
All our designs can be custom made to suit your requirements.
Custom colours | Custom layouts | Custom Inclusions | Custom exterior shapes.
A short summary of standard features:
* High 2.54m ceilings throughout
* Frame-less shower screens
* Quality LED lights
* Double glazed windows & sliding doors, 5mm toughened glass
* Floor to ceiling rectified porcelain tiles to shower
* Stone tops & 2-pac finish to kitchen
* R3.0 insulation to ceilings, R2.5 to the external walls and R1.5 underfloor insulation (underfloor insulation to be installed by the owner).
* Designer toilet with soft closing hinges
Short summary of options:
Optional 12-25 sqm deck or pergola/sunroof
Optional roof extensions to suit your local neighbourhood style & design. Appearing as Gabled roof, Gambrel roof, walk on decked roof, Hip roof, shed roof (wood or steel frame).Request a quote
Jun 04, 2009
Granny Flat Id:
For industry news, financial advice as well as tips on how to get the most out of your investment
Don't worry - we hate spam too!